Fried Rice with Tomatoes and Vegetables
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 0 MIN
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Petit Cut Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) cooked white rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) green beans, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) mini bok choy (or spinach)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cayenne pepper flakes
- In a wok or a large frying pan, heat the oil on high. Add the green beans, green onions and peppers. Sauté for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic and the cayenne pepper and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the diced, seasoned tomatoes and let the mixture cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and the soya sauce. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the bok choy and cook for 1 minute. Season to taste and serve immediately.