Ravioli with Tomatoes, Onion, and Zucchini
Prep Time 0 MIN
Cook Time 45 MIN
Tomato sauce coated ravioli with zucchini, garlic and Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)Hunt's® Original Tomato Paste
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Chunky Stewed Tomatoes with Italian Seasonings, drained
- 1 lb (500 g) Frozen large ravioli, cheese or meat
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Vegetable Oil
- 2 medium Zuccchini (sliced)
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; rinse and keep warm.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook about 5 minutes stirring frequently until zucchini is tender.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and seasoning. Simmer over low heat, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Pour about 3 cups of the zucchini-tomato sauce on serving platter. Place ravioli over it, then top with remaining sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.