Baked Penne Casserole
Prep Time 8 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Italian Chunky
+ Pasta + Onion + Garlic + Artichoke + Olives + Cheese
- 2 cups penne, uncooked
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Italian Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered (398 mL)
- 1/3 cup sliced, pitted black olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian-style shredded cheeses
- Cook penne and drain. Sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Stir in artichokes, olives and pasta. Transfer mixture to greased 2L casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine with pasta and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve on pasta.