Cajun-style Pork Chili
Prep Time 8 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Pork + Onion + Green Pepper + Beans + Oregano
- 500g lean ground pork 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili Style Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 can red kidney beans (540 mL), drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Sauté pork, onion and green pepper in large frypan for 5 minutes, then drain fat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.