Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 10 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Italian Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 bag (300 g) tortilla chips
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Italian Stewed Tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ball (100 g) buffalo mozzarella cheese, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) torn fresh basil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic glaze (optional)
- Cook Catelli Smart® Macaroni according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup (125 mL) pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet set over medium heat, whisk together cream cheese and milk. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Stir in Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil Petite Cut Stewed Tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir in half each of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese until combined; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened.
- Add reserved pasta and pasta water to skillet; toss until coated and heated through.
- Transfer pasta to greased 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with parsley.