Cheesy Beef Tortilla Roll-Ups
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil
+ Ground Beef + Green Pepper + Yellow Pepper + Feta Cheese + Spinach + Oregano
- 450 g extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, cored and diced
- 1/2 sweet yellow pepper, cored and diced
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil Petite Cut Tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- Heat large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef and peppers 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes and oregano; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the feta. Place tortillas on clean work surface.
- Line each tortilla with 1/4 cup spinach leaves.
- Spoon 1 cup meat mixture over bottom half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle remaining feta cheese over meat filling.
- Roll each tortilla, burrito-style; cut in half.