Prep Time 8 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Chicken + Beef + Onion + Green Pepper + Corn
- Filling: 500 g lean ground chicken or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili Style Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 can Del Monte Peaches & Cream Corn (341 mL), drained
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas Toppings
- Shredded lettuce,
- chopped green onions,
- sour cream,
- shredded cheddar cheese,
- sliced olives.
- Brown meat with onion and green pepper in large frypan over medium-high heat, then drain fat.
- Stir in flour. Add tomatoes, corn, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to boil, then reduce and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat at 350°F for 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture into tortillas and add desired toppings.