Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 35 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Chunky
+ Chicken + Butter + Garlic + Onion
- 1-½ kilos chicken pieces (or cut-up whole chicken)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence, or dried tarragon
- Sauce: 1 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 cans Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL each)
- Wash and dry chicken pieces, place in one layer in a lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Combine butter and herbs then brush over chicken.
- Roast uncovered at 400°F for 35 minutes. Sauté garlic and onion in butter for 1 minute, then add wine and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until liquid reduces and sauce thicken.