Chicken & Sausage Puttanesca Penne
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 04 HR
Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil
+ Chicken + Italian Sausage + Capers + Olives + Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 lb hot Italian sausages, sliced
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil Petite Cut Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp slivered sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves (or 1 tsp minced fresh oregano) Cooked penne
- Heat oil in large non-stick frypan; cook and stir chicken and sausages until browned.
- Add tomatoes; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 8 minutes.
- Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, and oregano; simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve with cooked penne.