Chicken & Veg BBQ Bundles
Prep Time 20 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Cracked Black Pepper & Roasted Garlic
+ Chicken + Asparagus + Carrots + Snap Peas + Capers + Oregano + Lemon
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed, each cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 cup julienned carrots (matchstick-cut)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced on diagonal
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Cracked Black Pepper & Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
- 1 lemon, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Cut 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil, approx.
- 12 x 18-inches each (or use doubled up regular foil).
- Distribute asparagus, carrots and snow peas in centre of each foil.
- Diagonally slice each chicken breast into 5 slices; transfer 1 breast on top of each pile of vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil slightly. Spoon tomatoes over top of chicken in each foil.
- Arrange a few lemon slices over top of tomatoes.
- Bring bottom and top ends of foil together; make 2 small folds to seal top.
- Crimp sides tightly to seal both ends, forming 4 foil bundles.
- Place on preheated barbecue grill at Medium heat, close lid and cook 15 - 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.