Easy Chicken Parmesan
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Italian Chunky
+ Chicken + Cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (opt.)
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Italian Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese Fresh parsley,
- Brown chicken with red pepper flakes. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tbsp water and stir into tomato sauce.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Sprinkle with cheese and if desired broil for 2 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.