Fiesta Chili Casserole
Prep Time 20 MIN
Cook Time 35 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Beef + Onion + Green Pepper + Corn + Lettuce + Cheese + Olives
- Meat Mixture: 1 kg lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili Style Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 can tomato sauce (398 mL)
- 1 can Del Monte Summer Crisp Whole Kernel Corn (341 mL), drained
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Toppings: 1 cup shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup sliced black olives (opt.)
- 2 cups crushed nacho or corn chips (opt.)
- Brown ground beef and onion in large frypan over medium heat and drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining meat mixture ingredients. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into 4L baking dish.
- Arrange toppings in rows over top of meat mixture. Serve immediately.