Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato Avocado Salsa
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 25 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Beef + Onion + Lime + Avocado + Cilantro
- 1 kg. Flank steak
- 2 tbs. taco seasoning
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili tomatoes (540 ml.)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 large Haas avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine Aylmer Chili tomatoes, chopped avocado, diced onion, chopped cilantro and the juice of one lime.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Rub steaks with taco seasoning and grill until done.
- Let flank steak rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice on the cross grain and serve with tomato, avocado salsa and fresh lime wedges
- Serve with baked potatoes.