Prep Time 8 MIN
Cook Time 24 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Petite Cut
+ Onion + Green Pepper + Oregano + Cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 can Del Monte Peaches & Cream Corn (341 mL), drained
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion and green pepper for 3 minutes. Stir in flour, add tomatoes, corn.
- Worcestershire sauce and oregano and bring to a boil. Pour into baking dish.
- Break eggs, evenly spaced, into tomato mixture. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until eggs are set (3 to 5 minutes more).