Layered Tomato Avocado Dip
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time N/A
Aylmer® Accents® Spicy Red Pepper
+ Cheese + Avocado + Onion + Garlic + Cilantro
- 1 pkg cream cheese (250 g)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Petite Cut Tomatoes with Spicy Red Pepper, (540 mL), drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- Combine softened cream cheese and sour cream. Spread on bottom of shallow, round serving dish.
- Coarsely mash avocados and stir in lime juice, red onion and garlic.
- Spoon over cream cheese layer, leaving border of the cream cheese layer showing.
- Spread tomatoes on top, leaving border of avocado layer showing. Sprinkle with cilantro.