Meatballs with Tomatoes and Peppers
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Chunky
+ Beef + Onion + Green Pepper + Parsley
- 450g prepared frozen or fresh meatballs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire (or soya) sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook meatballs and drain fat.
- Sauté onions and peppers for 5 minutes then stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add meatballs to sauce and heat thoroughly. Sprinkle with parsley.