Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Onion + Garlic + Green Pepper + Rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili Style Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 cup water
- Sauté onion, garlic and green pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add rice and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes,
- stirring occasionally until rice is tender