Prep Time 8 MIN
Cook Time 24 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Petite Cut
+ Carrot + Zucchini + Green Pepper + Mushroom + Eggs + Butter + Cheese + Onion
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (carrots, zucchini, peppers and/or mushrooms)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup water Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any type
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Pour tomatoes into medium saucepan and stir in flour until dissolved. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and herbs. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Whisk eggs with water.
- Season with salt and pepper. Heat butter and add in egg mixture.
- As bottom sets, lift up eggs to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- When almost set, sprinkle with cheese and green onions then reduce heat and cook until set. Fold and serve with sauce.