Pork Tenderloin Italiano with Stuffing
Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 40 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Italian Chunky
+ Cheese + Pork + Olive Oil
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Italian Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 2-1/4 cups dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oi
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, and stuffing mix.
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise and gently pound with meat mallet to even thickness.
- Spread stuffing on one half of each tenderloin, fold and tie with butchers cord.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and bake seam side down at 400°F for 40 minutes.