Quick Chili Chowder
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Chili
+ Chicken + Onion + Green Pepper + Beans + Corn
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Chili Style Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 can red kidney beans (540 mL) drained and rinse
- 1 can Del Monte Summer Crisp Whole Kernel Corn (341 mL), drained
- Sauté onion and green pepper for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, broth and chili powder.
- Bring to boil and simmer covered for 5 minutes. Add kidney beans and corn, simmer 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.