Salmon Steaks with Primavera Sauce on Swiss Chard
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil
+ Fish + Zucchini + Cheese + Onion + Lemon
- 4 fresh Atlantic or Pacific salmon steaks
- 1 can Del Monte Italian Style zucchini (398 ml.)
- Aylmer® Accents® Petite-Cut Garlic and Olive Oil Tomatoes (540 ml.)
- 4 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1 onion
- 1 fresh lemon
- Season salmon steaks and preheat oven or BBQ 425º.
- Combine tomatoes and zucchini and simmer, covered. Sautee´ onion and Swiss chard until tender.
- Cook fish 20 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Place fish on Swiss chard, pour sauce on top of fish and serve with fresh lemon.