Spicy Tomato Marinated Goat Cheese
Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time N/A MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Spicy Red Pepper
+ Garlic + Cheese + Basil + Olive Oil
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Petite Cut Tomatoes with Spicy Red Pepper (540 mL), drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp prepared pesto (or minced basil)
- 1 pkg soft unripened goat's milk cheese log (300 g)
- 1 tbsp olive oi
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and pesto.
- Place cheese in a glass dish. Spoon tomato mixture over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with nuts. Serve with crackers.