Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Prep Time 20 MIN
Cook Time 30 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Garlic & Olive Oil
+ Chicken + Cheese + Spinach
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated, low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 6 cups (312 g) fresh baby spinach
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil tomatoes (540 mL
- Wilt spinach in a covered pan on medium heat for 3 minutes, then drain in a sieve and squeeze out liquid.
- Chop spinach, then gently combine with ricotta and grated mozzarella.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and place mixture in the centre. Fold over all sides and place in baking dish, open side down.
- Pour Aylmer® Accents® Garlic and Olive Oil tomatoes over chicken. Cover and bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a salad or cooked vegetables.