Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 20 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Chunky
+ Beef + Onion + Rice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 450 g sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Cooked rice
- Orange slices (optional)
- Combine cornstarch, tomatoes, orange juice concentrate, soya sauce and ginger in bowl.
- Brown beef with red pepper flakes. Stir in tomato mixture, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve over rice. If desired, garnish with orange slices.