Vegetables au Gratin
Prep Time 10 MIN
Cook Time 30 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Chunky
+ Zucchini + Carrots + Mushrooms + Cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium green zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 can (540 mL) Aylmer® Accents® Chunky Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Italiano shredded cheese blend
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat oil in large non-stick frypan; cook and stir zucchini, carrots, mushrooms and red pepper flakes 5 minutes.
- Transfer to shallow baking dish. Add tomatoes to frypan; bring to a boil.
- Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 18 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- If desired, place under broiler 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve as a side dish, or with pasta.