Warm Taco Corn Salad
Prep Time 15 MIN
Cook Time 10 MIN
Aylmer® Accents® Original Chunky
+ Chicken + Green Pepper + Oregano + Corn + Lettuce + Avocado
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 can Aylmer® Accents® Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 can Del Monte Summer Crisp Whole Kernel Corn (341 mL), drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- Sliced avocado,
- chopped green onion,
- sour cream (opt.)
- Sauté onion and green pepper for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, oregano, chili powder, corn and turkey.
- Cook until hot, stirring occasionally. Spoon turkey mixture on top of individual servings of lettuce.
- Arrange chips around the edge and garnish with avocado, green onion, sour cream, if desired.